“Satisfy the ambition of youth, who want to lead & serve our nation towards prosperity through techno-economic development.”
To provide, faster & sustain a milieu of high academic excellence, research and entrepreneurship for all those aspiring students which will prepare them to face global challenges, crafting high ethical & moral standards.
1) Global competence Our institute gives education, research guidance and counseling to students to promote sustainable development in technical education across the discipline
2) Techno-economic development of society We encourage our students to participate in multidisciplinary domains to effectively address the issues and challenges of techno-economic development in today’s fast developing world.
3) Academic excellence Providing educational programs that lead to the acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary to achieve career advancement, personal development, leadership and service to the mankind.
4) Foster Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurship is essential for growth of a person and the organization. Fostering entrepreneurship is an important component of education for all the segments of the institute; faculty, students, and staff.
5) Professional Ethics Creating an environment that promotes responsibilities and principled behavior which respects the dignity of all members of the community.
The primary aim of IQAC is -> To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. -> To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
FUNCTIONS AND ROLES
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks
b) Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
c) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
d) Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
d) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
e) Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
f) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
g) Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
i) Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
j) Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
COMPOSITION OF IQAC
QUALITY INITIATIVES BY IQAC
Gat No.1242, Tadsaundane road,
Latur-Kurduwadi Bypass, Barshi-413411