Get in Touch
Mr. Burgute G.S.Training & Placement Officer
From TPO's Desk
It is my pride and privilege to share view facts about placements as placements has always been a vital ingredients for endorsing institutes students potentiality and its always an endeavor for entire academic fraternity to raise the placements bar year-on-year by imparting essential technical and non-technical techniques to students due to which they become competent to face the industry challenges.Further, placement cell has taken an initiative to start the Career Development Program for imparting training covering topics like Personality Development, Interview Skills, Business Communication, expert session by Placement Partners and Alumni etc.
We Conduct Following Trainings
- Training is provided on Aptitude skills, soft skills, technical.
- We Prepares Students For Interview.
- Counseling Of Students.
- Mock Interview Training.
- Mock online test.
- Counseling on Competitive exams, GATE
- To arrange off Campus, Pool Campus and exclusive Camus Recruitment Drives.
- To organize various activities to improve skills of students for competitive examinations.
- To organize Aptitude & Soft skills Training Programs to prepare our students to face Campus Recruitment process.
- To organize Mock Group discussion sessions and also Mock Tests to improve their communications skills & interview facing as per the Company specific.
- To place the students in the industry to undertake in plant training program as per the university norms.
- To Communicate with HR Personnel, furnishing Institute profile and resume of the students for the sake of placements.
- To provide students data to placement & recruitment agencies and initiating them in getting placements.
- To arrange periodical aptitude tests for final year & pre final year students.
- To update students for the competitive examinations like GATE, CAT, TOFEL, MPSC/UPSC etc. from experts.
- To interface between Industries – Institute interactions by interacting with the Corporate & organizing Industry based Project Work.
- To arrange guest lecture of eminent personalities from Industry & Career Counselling.
- To organize Faculty Development Workshops.
- To arrange Industrial visits for various departments.
- To arrange technical seminars from industry experts.
- To get JSPM’s BIT college on the definite list of all reputed companies of India.
Ms. Mule S. S.Training and Placement Coordinator
Ms. Patil J. K.Training & Placement Cordinator
E & TC
Ms. Shinde A.G.Training & Placement Cordinator
Mr. Gaikwad S.S.Training & Placement Cordinator
Mr. Thokal G. GTraining & Placement Coordinator
Mr. Burgute G.S.Training & Placement Coordinator
Mr. Maradkar S. D.Training and Placement Coordinator